One of our favorite outdoor concerts in South Denver kicks off on Thursdays this year, take a look at the large variety of music genres. Sounds of Southlands Entertainment at starts at 6 p.m. There are a variety of restaurants to grab snacks from in the area. New this year, they do not allow picnics into Town Square during the concert series and all coolers/ large bags are subject to security inspection upon entry.
Well behaved dogs are welcome at Town Square.
Sounds of Southlands has revealed their band for the Summer Concerts in the Park 2019.
Sounds of Southlands Concert Schedule
“Sounds of Southlands” 2019 Concert Series Thursdays – June, July & August
- Thursday, June 13: Jakarta
- Thursday, June 20: Montage
- Thursday, June 27: The Country Music Project
- Thursday, July 4: 101st Army Dixieland Band SPECIAL HOURS (4PM – 6 PM)
- Celebrate America’s birthday with soldiers from Colorado National Guard’s 101st Army Band as they honor the most original American art form – jazz!
Remember: The Fourth of July concert will be held from 4 PM-6 PM and the Common Consumption Area will be OPEN! Pop-jet Fountains will be turned off at 3 PM and parking on the East and West sides of Town Square will be unavailable starting at 1 PM in preparation of our concert at 4 PM.
- Thursday, July 11: Under a Blood Red Sky
U2 Tribute Under a Blood Red Sky is an acclaimed U2 tribute band that passionately recreates authentic U2 concerts. Covering the “War” tour in 1983 to present day, this band has amazed fans with their ability to recreate famous U2 shows and has solidified their reputation for sold out venues – including the world-famous Red Rocks Amphitheater
- Thursday, July 18: Soul X
- Thursday, July 25: Nacho Men
- Thursday, August 1: 6 Million Dollar Band
- Thursday, August 8: Phat Daddy
This event is kid and well-behaved dog-friendly.