The Tastes of Central Asia Chef night at Second Home Kitchen + Bar
Chef Jeff Bolton
Second Home Kitchen + Bar is known for its refined comfort food – familiar dishes with an unexpected twist – and this month’s Tastes of Central Asia-themed Chef’s class on Tuesday, May 15th at 6:00 p.m. promises to deliver just that.
Chef Bolton will demonstrate (and serve) his favorite Asian dishes.
The Central Asia themed menu includes:
- Naan with vegetable samosas + a Mint dipping Sauce from India,
- Lephet Thoke (fermented tea leaf salad) from Burma
- Pad Thai from Thailand
- Bai Sach Chrouk from Combodia
- Che Thai (Vietnam fruit cocktail) and
- an inspired cocktail will be served during the class.
Second Home Kitchen + Bar is located at 150 Clayton Lane in Denver’s Cherry Creek is sadly now closed!
We were fortunate to attend last months Greek cuisine chef night and it was fantastic! A great date night, night out with the girls, night out with the gang. Single and looking for a way to get out but not to a bar? Chef night would be perfect for that too.
Note: They validate parking so take advantage of that perk too!