The Denver Center for the Performing Arts is a Bucket List MUST SEE whether you are just visiting or live here. Each year we are blessed with shows direct from Broadway along with original shows and events held in the different theater’s venues all located with-in this arts complex in the heart of downtown Denver and the home of the acclaimed Buell Theater.
Current 2018-19 DCPA Broadway subscribers have until April 7 to renew. DCPA 2019-20 subscribers will have priority access to purchase tickets to other added attractions, excluding Hamilton, on March 18. New subscriptions are not available at this time. To sign up for the Broadway subscription waiting list, please go to denvercenter.org/broadway. A single ticket on-sale will be announced at a later date.
2019-20 Broadway subscription season at a glance:
- Miss Saigon, Buell Theatre, September 10-22, 2019
- The Improvised Shakespeare Company®, Garner Galleria Theatre, Oct 15, 2019-March 22, 2020
- Jimmy Buffett’s Escape to Margaritaville, Buell Theatre December 23, 2019-January 5, 2020
- SUMMER: The Donna Summer Musical, Buell Theatre, January 28-Feb 9, 2020
- The SpongeBob Musical, Buell Theatre, March 10-22, 2020
- Mean Girls, Buell Theatre, March 25-April 12, 2020
- My Fair Lady, Buell Theatre, July 15-26, 2020
- The Band’s Visit, Buell Theatre, July 29-Aug 9, 2020
Additional non-subscription offerings:
- It’s Not You, It’s Me – The Second City, Garner Galleria Theatre, July 31-August 25, 2019
- Erma Bombeck: At Wit’s End, Garner Galleria Theatre, September 4-22, 2019
- Blue Man Group, Buell Theatre, October 22-27, 2019
- The Phantom of the Opera, Buell Theatre, November 6-17, 2019
- Jesus Christ Superstar, Buell Theatre, November 26-December 1, 2019
- Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical, Buell Theatre, December 3-8, 2019
- Mannheim Steamroller Christmas by Chip Davis, Buell Theatre December 14-15, 2019
- RENT 20th Anniversary Tour, Buell Theatre, February 28-March 1, 2020
- Disney’s The Lion King, Buell Theatre, May 13-June 14, 2020
- The Book of Mormon, The Ellie, June 9-28, 2020
- Hamilton, Buell Theatre, August 12-October 4, 2020
Please be advised that the Denver Center for the Performing Arts – denvercenter.org – is the ONLY authorized ticket provider for these productions in Denver. As with all productions produced and/or presented by the DCPA, ticket buyers who purchase tickets from a ticket broker or any third party run the risk of overpaying or purchasing illegitimate tickets. Patrons should be aware that the DCPA is unable to reprint or replace lost or stolen tickets and is unable to contact patrons with information regarding time changes or other pertinent updates regarding the performance. Patrons found in violation of the DCPA Ticket Purchase and Sale Terms and Policies may have all of their tickets canceled.
Save the date for the 2019-20 Denver Center Theatre Company season announcement and subscription package on-sale on March 25.