THE JEFFERSON COUNTY FAIR IS RETURNING AUGUST
“The County Fair with an Urban Flair” promises something for everyone!”
It’s almost time once again for the County Fair with an Urban Flair at the Jefferson County Fair August 7- 9, 2015! Returning favorites and brand new events include animal exhibits and shows, An Evening of Horses, Chili Cook-off and Brew Fest, livestock auction and farmer’s market, community open class exhibits, and the Jeffco Colorado Pro Rodeo featuring the Westernaires! There is something for everyone with live music talent entertainment all weekend, the 2016 Jefferson County Rodeo Royalty pageant, Cowboy Church, pancake breakfast, Cowboy Mounted Shooting, and much, much more!
General admission is FREE all weekend with $5 parking that is valid for all weekend! Ticketed events are
Chili cook-off and Brew Fest starting at $15 advance purchase online; CPRA Rodeo $15 at the gate/$12 in advance purchase, and An Evening of Horses,$5 at the door and with advance purchase. The Pancake Breakfast on Sunday morning presented by the Pleasant View Lions Club is only $6! Kids Fun Zone includes inflatables bounce houses, obstacle course, water slide, pony rides and more!
- An Evening of Horses, Friday August 7th, featuring various breeds and disciplines of the equestrian world and also featuring the famous Westernaires!
- CPRA Rodeo, Saturday August 8th, (named the CPRA Best Small Purse Rodeo for 2010 and 2011)
- Kids Fun Zone provided by Guzman Amusements
- The annual Chili Cook-off and Beerfest (August 8th) with over 30 chili recipes and over 20 beers to taste sponsored by Applejack Liquor and Centennial Beer Tap Service
- 4-H animal exhibits
- The annual livestock sale and 4H farmers market
- A tremendous display of local artisan talent in the Open Class exhibits
- Petting zoo (Free)
- Vendors and Food!
- Stage entertainment on 2 separate stages
- Cowboy Church Sunday morning August 9th
- Pancake Breakfast Sunday morning, August 9th by the Pleasant View Lions Club
- Cowboy Mounted Shooting, Sunday August 9th (FREE to watch) by the Colorado Regulators
- 2016 Royalty pageant, August 7th and 8th
The Jefferson County Fairgrounds is located at 15200 W. 6th Avenue; Golden, CO 80401 – just off of 6th
Avenue and Indiana. For more information, please visit Celebrate JeffCo