2017 FILM ON THE ROCKS SEASON
Film on the Rocks is one of the most popular outdoor events in Denver
And no wonder! You get to watch the sunset over the Rockies in one of the most spectacular venues in the world that lives right here in our backyard. (Red Rocks Amphitheater) You get to bring your friends and family, listen to great music and then watch a cult classic movie at dusk. In 2012 more than 60,000 people attended one of the Movies on the ROCK!
“We know that summer has truly arrived in Colorado when film fans flock to Film on the Rocks, the Front Range’s annual outdoor hit summer series,” said Britta Erickson, festival director for the Denver Film Society. “It’s the ideal combination of music and film in one of the most beautiful settings in our state. Nothing beats an affordable evening at Red Rocks in the summertime.”
FILM ON THE ROCKS 2017 is still TBA
Take a look at the 2016 SUMMER SCHEDULE to see what will NOT be on the list this year.
The Film on the Rocks Series schedule has been announced.
- Red Rocks will go Purple in tribute to Prince. “Purple Rain” will play on Thursday, May 12. Prince never performed at Red Rocks Amphitheatre.
- Monday, May 23 — Grease Sing-A-Long with Lissie and Megan Burtt & the Cure For Love
- Monday, May 30 — The Big Lebowski with Anthony Ruptak and His Midnight Friends and The River Arkansas
- Wednesday, June 15 — Citizen Kane
- Monday, June 20 — Ferris Bueller’s Day Off with Strawberry Runners and The Baltic
- Monday, July 11 — The Sandlot
- Monday, July 25 — Labyrinth with School of Rock and A tribute to Bowie
- Tuesday, August 23 — Deadpool
- September 6, 2016 — “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” has also been revealed as the previously unannounced season closer
$15 General Admission Ticket convenience fees apply
CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS
Doors open at 6:30pm, band begins at 7:00pm (approximately) and movies start between 8:30pm – 9:00pm.
Peak Experience Ticket Packages
Trading Post Pre-Party Ticket- $47:
Enjoy games with Play Mile High, jams by the AXS Group, food from Steuben’s and beverages by Coors and Pepsi at the Historic Red Rocks Trading Post. This VIP experience gives you access to the roped-off VIP seating section near the stage so you can party in the Trading Post without worrying about finding a seat in the amphitheater.
Party Bus Ticket – $65:
Start your VIP experience at Blake Street Tavern for a buffet-style dinner, select cocktails and beer provided by New Belgium, and bar games (excluding coin-op machines) hosted by Play Mile High. Round-trip bus transportation provided by Bus to Show.