Annual 4th of July FIREWORKS due to the extreme fire danger
Updated with Cancelled Fireworks Extreme Fire Danger
Due to the state wide and local firebans in Colorado. Below is a listing gathered from various sources but please make sure that the display is still happening on July 4th 2012 by using the contact information listed with each event.
Some events are happening on July 3, 2012 as noted by BLUE highlights
Independence Day Celebrations in Colorado 2012
- Fireworks begin at dark at Alamosa Fairgrounds on July 4 when it gets dark, about 9 p.m. Join the Alamosa community in this good, old-fashioned down home celebration. Pancake breakfast, parade, activities, and fireworks. Learn more by calling 719-589-3681.
ARVADA FIREWORKS - FIREWORKS CANCELLED
- The city of Arvada’s annual Fourth of July celebration of the Spirit of America will continue on Wednesday, July 4 at the Lutz/Stenger Complex, W. 58th Avenue and Oak St. just west of Kipling, starting at 4:00 p.m. Festivities organized by Arvada Festivals Commission, the City of Arvada, KOOL105 Radio, and Apex Park and Recreation District include live music, kids’ amusements, a classic car show, a military display, great food, and a spectacular fireworks display. Admission is Free. Parking will be available on a first come, first served basis (including handicapped parking) beginning at 3:00 P.M. in the Lutz and Stenger parking lots.Call 720-898-7400, or go to Arvada.org for more information.
Free family-friendly events to keep you entertained throughout the afternoon and evening include:
- Kids’ Park featuring several inflatables, games, and more fun activities.
- Fire trucks and emergency vehicles on display from the Arvada Fire Protection District and Pridemark
- A military display provided by the Marines.
- Craft booths and games
- Face painting and balloon artists.
- A midway with community booths and patriotic items for sale.
- Mini Classic Car Show
- Food and drinks concession stands and carts.
ASPEN FIREWORKS – FIREWORKS CANCELLED
- Fireworks have been canceled because of fire ban however all of the other festivities will go on as planned including their Old Fashioned 4th of July Parade, performances by Avenue Q, Music Concerts all day and a carnival. Festivities run from 8 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.More details can be found at AspenChamber.org
AVON FIREWORKS JULY 3rd 2012 – FIREWORKS CANCELLED
- Note date JULY 3, not July 4.
The Avon Town Council unanimously voted to cancel the fireworks display that were scheduled for the Town’s annual Salute to the USA celebration on July 3rd. Given the extreme fire danger, Council members cited fire safety concerns for cancelling the traditional fireworks display. Rather the Town will save the fireworks for a full display at another event later this year.
The fireworks extravaganza is choreographed to a musical score simulcast on 97.7 KZYR. Kids events begin at 5 p.m. To learn more about Avon’s Salute to the USA, call 970-748-4060 or go to avon.org
AURORA FIREWORKS - FIREWORKS CANCELLED
- Light up the Night
- Celebrate America’s Independence Day at Aurora’s annual “4th of July Spectacular,” featuring the metro area’s largest firework display.All activities, live music and entertainment take place on Aurora’s Great Lawn located on the west side of the Aurora Municipal Center, 15151 E. Alameda Parkway, on Wednesday, July 4.Hear live entertainment by the Acequia Band beginning at 6 p.m. Fireworks are scheduled to begin at 9:30 p.m. This year, food vendors include Festival Foods, MoDay Dawgs, Manna From Heaven, and two beverage booths. Free activities for kids abound with face painters, balloon twists, a stilt walker and craft making throughout the evening. Don’t forget to tune your radios to Studio 1430 KEZW, our radio partner, where you can hear the fireworks choreographed to classic beats.Limited seating is available on the Aurora Municipal Center lawn. The fireworks also may be viewed from surrounding areas. Best viewing locations include east of Potomac Street, south of Sixth Avenue, north of Mississippi Avenue and west of Buckley Road.When: July 4, 2012Where: Aurora Municipal Center, 15151 Alameda ParkwayEstimated Attendance: 4,000 in the lawn seating; 100,000 viewing the fireworks display from surrounding neighborhoods and parking areasAuroraGov.org or call 303-739-7000.
BLACK HAWK FIREWORKS CANCELLED
- Fireworks will begin at sundown on July 4 about 9:30 p.m. Enjoy a night of gaming, dining and fireworks at historic Black Hawk. You can watch at any point in Black Hawk and the show will last about 30 minutes. More info at CityofBlackHawk.org or call 303-582-2292.
BOULDER FIREWORKS - FIREWORKS CANCELLED
- Fireworks spectacular at Folsom Field at the University of Colorado with Ralphie’s Independence Day Blast. Fireworks, choreographed to live music, begin at 9:30 p.m. Gates open at 8 p.m. and program begins at 8:30 p.m. Admission to the fireworks display is free. For more information about parking and shuttle buses, go to Boulder4thofJuly.com
BRECKENRIDGE FIREWORKS CANCELLED
- In consultation with the Red, White & Blue Fire Protection District, the Town of Breckenridge is planning to cancel the Independence Day fireworks display in Breckenridge that is slated for Wednesday, July 4th. This action is due to the extreme fire danger throughout Summit County, Colorado, and the western United States. If the conditions drastically improve and allow for a safe public display, authorities may reinstate the fireworks.
- All other Independence Day activities are continuing, including a 10K trail run, the Arts District Celebration, the Firecracker 50 bike race leading the Fourth of July Parade on historic Main Street, free afternoon concert, kids’ activities, and the evening National Repertory Orchestra patriotic concert at the Riverwalk Center. For details, please visit www.townofbreckenridge.com or www.gobreck.com
BRIGHTON FIREWORKS – Website shows that the fireworks are still a go!
- Fireworks at Friendship Park on 8th and Southern St. on July 4. We will “Brighten the Brighton” sky at 9 p.m. Come at 6 p.m. and enjoy the music, concessions and other activities in the park. For more information, call the event hotline: (720) 685-7339. Learn more at BrightonCo.gov
- Great American Picnic and Fireworks Extravaganza will be held at Broomfield County Commons, located at 132nd and Sheridan on July 4. We start our celebration at 6 p.m. with children’s entertainment and carnival games. At 7 p.m. enjoy a free concert. Bring your picnic dinner or enjoy a hot dog grilled to perfection for a minimal cost at the park. After the concert, at dusk, the fireworks display begins, approximately 9:15 p.m. at the Broomfield Commons. For additional information, call (303)-464-5530 or visit broomfield.org/events
BRUSH FIREWORKS CANCELLED
- Fireworks at the Brush Pro-State Rodeo on July 4. For more info call 970-842-5001 or go to BrushColo.com.
BUENA VISTA FIREWORKS CANCELLED
- The Fourth of July parade will begin at 10 a.m. on East Main Street. Fireworks will begin at the Rodeo grounds on County Road 321 at dusk. For more information call (719) 395-6612 or go to Buena Vista Chamber of Commerce
- Fireworks PENDING but may cancel on the day of, depending on fire danger. If they are shot, they will be shot on top of Skyline Drive — a panoramic view of Canon City. People start congregating at Pueblo Community College – Fremont Campus on Highway 50. There will be a live band and free watermelon. Fireworks start at 9 p.m. Contact the city’s Chamber of Commerce office at (719)-275-2331 for more information.
CASTLE ROCK FIREWORKS - FIREWORKS CANCELLED
- The Meadows neighborhood will host its 4th of July party at Metzler Ranch Park, 4175 Trail Boss Road, on July 4. It’s a holiday helping of family fun with kids events, live entertainment and of course, a fireworks show. The fun starts at 6 p.m. and ends with a fireworks show at 9 p.m. The best view will be from within the park, 4175 Trail Boss Road, though other areas with views of the park also will have views of the fireworks. The display will last about a half-hour. The website for the event is the website for the Town of Castle Rock
COLORADO SPRINGS FIREWORKS - FIREWORKS CANCELLED
- The Air Force Academy is hosting games, music performances and a fireworks show July 4. Gates open at 4 p.m., and from 4 – 8 p.m. outside Falcon Stadium there will be bouncy houses, games and food and beverage vendors. At 7 p.m., the Colorado Springs Philharmonic will perform in Falcon Stadium, and at 8:20 p.m. the Air Force Academy band will perform, with the two groups joining in a finale. Base gates close at 9 p.m., and fireworks begin at 9:30. The event is free and open to the public
- There will be fireworks following the Sky Sox games on July 4. Learn more at MinorLeagueBaseball.com.
- Cheyenne Mountain State Park Pre-Independence Day CelebrationTuesday, Jul 3, 2012 1 to 10 p.m. Colorado Springs, CO
1-2 p.m. History of Cheyenne Mountain State Park
2-6 p.m. Games, Activities, and Outdoor Presentations
8-9:30 p.m. History and Nature Trivia
9:30 p.m. Fort Carson Fireworks Viewing from Amphitheater
Celebrate Pre-Independence Day on July 3 at Cheyenne Mountain State Park. Festivities start with a park history presentation at camper services at 1 p.m. From 2 to 6 p.m., enjoy a variety of outdoor games, activities, and programs at the Prairie Falcon amphitheater. From 6 to 8 p.m. Out of Nowhere blue grass band will provide live music and entertainment. From 8-9:30 p.m., join us for a fun audience competition on U.S. and Colorado history and nature trivia. The evening concludes with viewing of Fort Carson fireworks.
- On July 4, the fireworks will start after the Rapids game at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park. Free family festivities kickoff at 5 p.m. with a kid’s circus, karaoke, live 80s band, zip line, mechanical bull, climbing wall and many other activities for all to enjoy. Fireworks begin at 10 p.m. from Dick’s Sporting Good Park. Tune into 92.5 The Wolf to hear music show along with the fireworks! More information available at To learn more go to ColoradoRapids.com or to the official website 4thFestColorado.com or call 303-727-3500.
- Festivities begin with a parade down Main Street at 10 am on the 4th, followed by games at the Ball Park. The Days of ‘92 Mining Competitions provide plenty of family fun throughout the day on both July 3 and July 4. Competitors from Colorado and surrounding states compete in hard rock mining related events. The Fireworks’ Show will be at dark at the North end of the City of Creede high up on Inspiration Point. For more information go to Creede.com.
- Fireworks will be on July 4 from the base area of Crested Butte Mountain Resort at 9:20 p.m.
- Cripple Creek Fire Dept. the town will showcase a massive fireworks display at 300 Bennette Avenue beginning at dark, choreographed to music. For more information, go to VisitCrippleCreek.com.
DEER TRAIL FIREWORKS
- Deer Trail is one community that puts on a great display. The fireworks will begin at dusk on SATURDAY, July 7 at the Rodeo grounds in connection with the demolition derby. Call 303-769-4464 for more information.
- The Denver Outlaws will hold their annual Independence Day Celebration game onWednesday, July 4 at 7 p.m. MDT at Sports Authority Field at Mile High against the Ohio Machine.Featuring Denver’s only post-game fireworks show on July 4, the Outlaws offer a unique close-proximity experience with fireworks launched from inside the bowl at Sports Authority Field. The fireworks are paired with a music video tribute on the stadium’s 97-foot wide THUNDERVISION screen.
- The Colorado Rockies will have fireworks after their games on FRIDAY, June 29 and SATURDAY, June 30. Buy tickets online at ColoradoRockies.com
- Blues Traveler concert on July 4 begins at 6 p.m. Red Rocks provides a good view of the fireworks show downtown. For more information go to RedRocksOnline.com
- The 18th Annual Cherry Creek Arts Festival will be taking place July 6-8. The arts festival weekend event is a world-class and award-winning celebration of the visual, culinary and performing arts. The CCAF is located in Denver’s Cherry Creek North Business District, from 2nd to 3rd, on the six streets starting on Clayton through Steele. Learn more info at CherryArts.org.
- Fireworks at Elitch Gardens Theme & Water Park July 4
Spend the day riding the roller coasters and the water slides at Denver’s downtown amusement park and then watch a brilliant fireworks display light up the night sky, starting at dusk.
More Info: www.elitchgardens.com
- Independence Day Eve Celebration in Civic Center Park
July 3, Civic Center Park (Broadway and Colfax), Denver, 8 p.m.
The third annual Independence Eve Celebration will feature a free patriotic concert by The Colorado Symphony, an innovative light show on the Denver City and County Building and a stunning fireworks finale. Lawn seating will be available on a first-come, first-served basis; blankets or low-rise concert/beach chairs are encouraged. Attendees are welcome to bring their own picnics; concessions will also be present on-site. Civic Center is easily accessible by light rail, bus, bicycle or the 16th Street FREE MallRide and use of public transportation is encouraged. Information on nearbyDenver B-cycle bike-sharing locations is available at http://www.denver.bcycle.com/. Parking is available at nearby surface lots and parking garages as well.
More Info: www.civiccenterconservancy.org
- Great Rates at Denver Hotels for the 4th of July Denver hotels are offering great rates over the holiday weekend. All these rates are based on availability. Browse all the offers at http://www.denver.org/hotels/specials.
- Curtis Hotel Yankee Doodle Dandy Special
- Fireworks over Lake Dillon, on July 4, choreographed to music and simulcast on Krystal 93!
- However, the town of Dillon will not have fireworks. Learn more at TownofDillon.com.
ENGLEWOOD – FIREWORKS CANCELLED
Fireworks display will be launched from the baseball fields at Cornerstone Park at 9:30 p.m. on July 4th and can be seen from Belleview, Progress and Cornerstone Parks.Their parade and all other festivities are still taking place. There will also be games, entertainment, food and fishing on hand starting at 11 a.m.. To see the full schedule, call (303)762-2680 or go to City of Englewood. As a reminder, all alcohol, glass containers, pets and fireworks are strictly prohibited.
ESTES PARK FIREWORKS – FIREWORKS CANCELLED
- NEW! Red White & COOL! Fairgrounds at Stanley Park at 1600 Manford Ave from 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm at 07/04/12 . A family fun night featuring games and activities for kids, music, “glow in the dark” fun including a strobe light show in the Fairgrounds arena after 9 pm, food, drink and more. This is a Free Event . Call 970-586-6104 for more information.
- Independence Day Fireworks. Their website still shows this happening but it’s possible they haven’t had time to update it since the fire broke out.
One of Colorado’s most brilliant fireworks displays over Lake Estes. The event is free and will begin at 9:30 p.m. contact the Estes Park Conference and Visitors Center at 970-577-9900 or visit VisitEstesPark.Estes Park also has a car show at 10 a.m. at Bond’s Park, and a patriotic music concert at Performance Park Amphitheater at 7 p.m.
FIRESTONE – Fireworks are a GO!
- 4th At Firestone will be held on July 4th ends with fireworks launched from Saddleback Golf Course at 9:30 p.m.. The event will feature a parade with over 60 entries, vendor and craft exhibitors. Free live music, prizes, and one of the best fireworks displays in the area by Tri-State Fireworks. For more information call 303-833-3291 or go to http://www.ci.firestone.co.us/.
- FIREWORKS are still on!July 4, 2012, Miners Park, 226 Grant Ave.Schedule of Events:
7 AM – American Legion Auxiliary Breakfast
8 AM – Carbon Valley Recreation District’s Tri-Town Trot
10 AM – Parade
10:40 AM – Special Presentation by Integrity Martial Arts
11 AM-4 PM – Main Event
11 AM-12:30 PM – Soul Sacrifice
11:30 AM-12 PM – Colorado National Guard Flyover
12:30 PM – Presentation of Colors, National Anthem, Veterans Recognition, Parade Awards
1-2 PM – Megan Redmond
2:05 PM – Special Presentation by Fusion Dance & Theatre Co.
2:30-4 PM – The Wendy Woo Band
7:10 PM – Special Presentation by Axis of Movement
7:30-10 PM – Event Headliner: The Country Music Project
9:30 PM – Fireworks at Saddleback Golf Club (The Town of Firestone did receive permission from the Weld County Sheriff to continue with its municipal fireworks show, weather permitting. The Frederick-Firestone Fire Protection District has determined the site and conditions are safe, but the final determination will be weather permitting on July 4. If it is cancelled, a call will go out to residents.)
FORT COLLINS FIREWORKS - FIREWORKS CANCELLED
Fireworks will be shot over Sheldon Lake at dusk (approximately 9:30 p.m.) at City Park, located at 1599 City Park Drive. Transport buses will be offering free rides to and from City Park for the fireworks.They can be caught at the Downtown Transit Center and at the CSU Moby Arena. The buses will begin at 5:30pm and will conclude at 10:30pm. July 4th will kick off in Old Town Square and Civic Center Park at 11 a.m. with petting zoos, live music all day, beer gardens, wagon rides, and much much more! For more information, call (970) 484-6500 or go to FCgov.com .
FORT LUPTON FIREWORKS
- Fireworks begin at dusk on July 4 on Rollie Avenue. For more information call 303-857-6694.
- Frisco’s Fabulous Fireworks are set to go off at 9:30 p.m. on July 4th over Lake Dillon, with best views at Frisco Bay Marina with a simulcast on Krystal 93.9 FM. All day events start at 9 a.m. with a Kids Fishing Derby at Meadow Creek Park. For more information call (970)668-3076 or log onto TownOfFrisco.com.
GEORGETOWN – FIREWORKS CANCELLED
- The fire chief of Clear Creek Fire Authority has CANCELLED the fireworks at Georgetown because of the fire danger.
GLENDALE – CANCELLED
- Fireworks are scheduled for TUESDAY, July 3rd at 8 p.m. There will be a festival at Whole Foods that day—please contact Whole Foods Glendale for more information. As in years past, the fireworks will be launched from Creekside Park at E. Virginia Ave. and S. Clermont St. Best viewing is at Cherry and Exposition. Come early to play in the new park just south of the Infinity Park stadium; and then walk up Cherry Street to snag your favorite viewing location because views of the fireworks will be limited from Infinity Park South. Call 303-759-1513 or go to the city’s website for more information.
- Fireworks begin around 9:30 p.m. on July 4 at Lions Park, located 10th and Maple Streets. The Golden Lions Club will sponsor the day’s activities at Lions Park. Park in the outlying parking lots to avoid the congestion on 10th St. after the fireworks. Entertainment will be provided all day from various bands. Drawings for door prizes, children’s rides and food will also carry on throughout the day. For more information go to GoldenLionsClub.org or call the Golden Chamber of Commerce at 303-279-3113.
- July 4–Grand Lake FIREWORKS EXTRAVAGANZA- at dark at the Mountain Lake Properties. For more information call the Grand Lake Chamber 970-627-3402. Or go to GrandLakeChamber.com.
- The Greeley Stampede is in full swing, and the 100 plus year old event wraps up with a huge fireworks display at 10 p.m. on July 4. Come early and enjoy the carnival and other offerings at the Greeley Stampede.
GREEN VALLEY RANCH – FIREWORKS CANCELLED
- Fireworks on July 4 at the Amphitheater and Plaza at Oakwood Homes area. There will be food, live music and fun. To learn more, go to GVRCO.com or call 303-595-8747.
- The fireworks over Bridal Veil Falls and Charlie Tayler Waterwheel have been CANCELED. For more information, go to ClearCreekCounty.org
- Fireworks have been CANCELED because of the fire ban.
- This year’s firework display have been CANCELED because of the fire ban. Learn about other celebrations at Keystoneresort.com.
LA JUNTA FIREWORKS
- Fireworks will be held at 9 p.m. at La Junta Rodeo grounds. Learn more on the city’s Web site
LAFAYETTE FIREWORKS - FIREWORKS CANCELLED
- This wonderful July 4th celebration is free to the public and will take place from 4 pm – 10pm at Waneka Lake; 1600 Caria Dr. in Lafayette. The celebration will include free kid’s activities, live entertainment, food concessions, lawn games and fireworks at dusk. Donations are being accepted for the fireworks show, contributions are trickling in but we have a long way to go. There are many ways that you can donate. Visit LafayetteColorado.com or call at 303-666-9555.
LAKEWOOD JULY 3, 2012 FIREWORKS CANCELLED
- Celebrate Lakewood on Parade on July 3!
Fireworks are at 9:30 p.m. All other festivities are going on as planned including the parade. This will be held at the Jefferson County Sports Stadium located at 500 Kipling Street and 6th Avenue. Food, live entertainment, activities for kids. Learn more at LakewoodonParade.org.
LITTLETON - FIREWORKS CANCELLED
- Celebrate Red, White and You on TUESDAY, July 3, 2012 at Clement Park, 7306 W. Bowles Ave. from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m. Go toifoothills.org for more information.
- The 17th annual Fourth of July Family Festival and Fireworks Show will be held on Wednesday, July 4, 2012 at Belleview, Progress and Cornerstone Parks near the intersection of Belleview and Windermere. With an emphasis on a safe night for families, there will be strict enforcement of laws prohibiting alcohol and personal fireworks. Pets are strongly discouraged. Learn more atLittletongov.org.
LONE TREE 4th OF JULY - FIREWORKS CANCELLED
- Residents from Lone Tree and Acres Green are invited to attend Lone Tree’s annual Independence Day Celebration, featuring the City’s fourth annual Firecracker 5K Run, community parade, live entertainment, activities for kids, local food vendors and spectacular fireworks show. Wristbands are required to enter the celebration at Sweetwater Park. Each household in Lone Tree and Acres Green can pick up four (4) wristbands and purchase an additional four (4) wristbands at $5 each (while supplies last). You must show a driver’s license or billing statement with your current address to receive the wristbands. Kids ages 3 and under do not need to wear a wristband. Parade into park begins at 4 p.m. Fireworks Display start at 9:00 p.m. Call 303-708-1818 or go to CityofLoneTree.com for more info.
LOUISVILLE FIREWORKS - FIREWORKS CANCELLED
- Fireworks on July 4 at Coal Creek Golf Course, 545 West Dillon Road. There’s no parking at the golf course. Free shuttle from Louisville Recreation Center and Home Depot. Call 303-335-4536 or go to http://www.ci.louisville.co.us for more information.
LOVELAND FIREWORKS – Happening!
- Independence Day Fireworks Display over at North Lake Park located at 29th and Taft Avenue beginning at 9:17 p.m., following 8 p.m “Star Spangled Spectacular” concert. Visitors to the July 4th Festival are urged to bicycle or walk to the park as parking will be limited to paid car parking in the lots at Loveland High School or on-street parking in surrounding neighborhoods. . No RV parking will be allowed this year at the Loveland High School parking lot. Call 970-962-2432 or CityofLoveland.org to learn more.
MANITOU SPRINGS FIREWORKS - FIREWORKS CANCELLED
- The fireworks are tentatively scheduled for dusk and will be shot from Higginbotham Flats, across the valley from the town. A final decision on the fireworks display will be made the weekend of July 4. To learn more, call the Volunteer Fire Dept at 719-685-1444 or go to ManitouSprings.org.
NORTHGLENN FIREWORKS – ARE A GO
- Fireworks display at 9:30 p.m. over Webster Lake at E.B Rains Jr. Memorial Park, 117th Avenue and Community Center Drive (S.E corner of 120th and I-25.) Scheduled activities include a pancake breakfast, a bake sale, a kids’ fun area with inflatables and a military recognition. Pedal boats will be available for rent throughout the day and during the fireworks show. Call 303-450-8713 for more information or go to Northglenn.org.
- Ouray, Colorado will have its huge annual fireworks display just after dusk on July 4th. Launched from just above the town on the first southern switchback of Hwy 550, viewers have a canopy of explosions overhead paired with the canyon-created echoes of the bursts. “It’s a seriously great time,” a viewer says. Learn more from the Ouray Chamber Resort Assn., (970) 325-4746.
- Fireworks displays at the usual community locations. We could find nothing about their fireworks displays online.
STEAMBOAT SPRINGS FIREWORKS CANCELLED
- The July 4 fireworks show planned in the city of Steamboat Springs has been CANCELED due to high fire danger.
THORNTON – Adds a Wildfire fundraiser to Fireworks Display
- Fireworks display at Thornton Multipurpose Fields at East 108th Avenue and Colorado Boulevard at 9:35 p.m. Events prior to fireworks include walk-around entertainers, food and the Longmont Symphony Orchestra at 8 p.m. and a parachute jump just before fireworks go off. Call 303-255-7800 or CityofThornton.net for more information. The City of Thornton is going ahead with their fireworks for the 4th and have added a fundraiser for the wildfire victims.
VAIL FIREWORKS – RELOCATED
- Fireworks still occurring, but have been relocated. It’s no longer going to launch at Vail Mountain. Instead it will launch in Vail Village. The show will begin at approximately 9:30 p.m. and the best viewing areas will be found along Meadow Drive from Slifer Square to Vail Road. Musical accompaniment will be provided from the stage at Solaris Plaza. Funding for the fireworks has been increased significantly to extend the show to 20-minutes.
- Wellington, Colorado hosts an annual car and truck show and Family Fun Fest at Library Park each 4th of July. This year’s activities start at 11 a.m. with fireworks across from Wellington Jr. High School at dusk.
We recommend you check the website the morning of the fireworks display to make certain it is still happening.