Are you ready for some Denver Broncos Football?
Denver Colorado is still painted orange and blue and die hard fans are searching for a fun spot to watch their beloved Broncos make a repeat trip to the Super Bowl. We have several options for you to consider for game day fun.
Lone Tree / Highlands Ranch Sports Bars
- LoDo’s 8545 South Quebec Street, Highlands Ranch CO. At the corner of E-470 and Quebec, this place doesn’t have a bad view of a big TV, even up on the huge deck (if the weather is cooperating) and you can enjoy a fabulous view of Denver if the game gets too frustrating. Lodo’s also has one of the best selections of tap beer anywhere and great affordable food. You can even join their text club and get specials text messaged to your cellphone.
- Rock Bottom Brewery 9627 E. County Line Road, Englewood, CO with five of the best microbrews in the state, killer burgers, Denver’s best onion rings, along with some of the best steaks around
Centennial Sports Bars
- The Viewhouse – Centennial is WOW! With the biggest screen “200 inches” in all of Denver.. (Maybe the world) great food, amazing views and free flowing beer, the Viewhouse may just be your new go-to for Denver Bronco viewing. You’d best come early though.. fans report that most seats are filled by 11 a.m. for 2 p.m. games.. Specifics are above!
- Yes we Bronco fans are FANATICS!
The ViewHouse is the home of the biggest TV in Denver at 2015 Market Street Denver and 7101 S. Clinton Street, in Centennial.
Castle Rock Colorado
- The Rockyard Brewery is a great spot to meet friends and enjoy the game on their huge screen TV’s, play some pool and sample their 6 award winning microbrews. Check out their stuffed pretzels and the jalapeno cheese soup.
- Carlos Miguels – Mexican food, Margarita’s and your Denver Broncos! A winning combination with two locations in Douglas County.
3982 Limelight Ave in Castle Rock, CO 80109-8013
8154 S Kipling Pkwy, Littleton – (303) 973-3007
Parker has several great spots with Bronco specials going on. Tailgate Tavern, Takoda Tavern The Rock, On the Rox and Brickhouse Tap + Tavern.
- Takoda Tavern is a sports bar to Parker and serves some of the best burgers, fried pickles and onion rings in town. The owner of the bar, Bob Nobles is a mega-Bronco fan so browse around to see his collection of Bronco memorabilia. This is a new, clean family friendly “bar” so feel free to bring the kids along as well.
- Tailgate Tavern invites folks to watch the game on their big screen with surround sound and on their 11 HD Flat Screens. Join their email list and they’ll send you their latest drink and food specials.
QB Sack Means $3 Jack! – If either Quarterback get’s “jacked”, so can you with a $3.00 shot of Jack Daniels.
Team Scores – You Score – When either team scores a touchdown, enjoy your choice of $1.00 Kamikaze or $1.00 Washington Apple shots.
- The Rock in Parker/Southlands and Highlands Ranch CO – known for beer, pizza and drinks in a bucket and is another option for Sports Fans
The Rock in Parker / Southlands 9340 E. Cottonwood Dr. Parker, CO
The Rock in Highlands Ranch 53 W. Centennial Blvd. Highlands Ranch, CO
- On the Rox in Parker has game time specials and let you reserve your tables in advance for the big games.
- The Brick House Tavern + Tap has the best selection of beer and the best TV in town. You can even reserve the four recliners in front of the giant 80 in TV screen.
Denver Bronco Viewing Spots in Denver
Hugh Acheson’s Pimiento Cheese appetizer as an easy make-ahead crowd-pleasing dish
Served at Punch Bowl Social
Recipe makes 4 cups:
- 1 pound sharp white cheddar
- 2 large, sweet red peppers, roasted, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (recipe follows or you can use jarred in a pinch)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon smoked sweet Spanish paprika
- Pinch of cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Grate the cheddar by hand to a medium shred and place in a large bowl. Add the peppers, mayonnaise, mustard, paprika, cayenne, and salt and mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon.
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup olive oil
In a stainless steel mixing bowl set over a bowl of salted ice, whisk together the egg, egg yolks, lemon juice, and Dijon. Slowly whisk in the vegetable oil and olive oil to emulsify. Immediately refrigerate and use with in 2 days
Where is your favorite spot to watch the game? Feel free to comment on our social media and we’ll add it to the post!