- Celebrate Halloween with La Biblioteca’s Graveyard Party(1610 Little Raven Street, Riverfront Park, Denver. A bottomless ticket is $42 and will give each guest a night of dancing with a live DJ and bottomless Coors Light, New Belgium pump kick, house red & white wine, house margaritas, blood orange mimosas, chicken empanadas, chips & salsa, angry zengo sushi rolls, veggie potstickers and edamame. To purchase a ticket click here. The Sugar Skull Cocktail will also be served up.
- This Halloween“Scare Us on the Terrace” at Tamayo 1400 Larimer Street on historic Larimer Square, . On Saturday, October 31st from 9:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m. A $52.80 ticket will get you bottomless Coors Light and Tecate beer, house red and white wine, house margaritas, blood orange mimosas, a tasty taco bar, chips and salsa, assorted quesadillas, a DJ, lots of dancing and a costume contest with an Arta Tequila helicopter ride for the grand prize winner. Please purchase tickets here. Featured Spooky Cocktails can be had for additional fees from October 30th – November 1st; they include:
- Mezcal Morgue-A-Rita: Mezcal, Citonrge liqueur, muddled orange and lime juice topped with a creepy crawler, $14
- Day of the Dead Flor de Muertos Margarita: house infused Serrano tequila, mango puree and fresh sour mix, $12
- Halloween Blood Orange Margarita: house blanco tequila, blood orange puree and fresh sour mix, $10
- No Tricks. Just Treat Yourself at Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse (8100 E. Orchard Road, Denver). Guests can enjoy a pre-fix menu for $39.99 a person. This includes a starter, entrée and dessert. For the starter guests can choose from a choice of a Del’s Salad or the Smoked Chicken & Andouille Sausage Gumbo; the entrée choices include a Filet Duo, Filet Mignon, Bay of Fundy Salmon or Pan-Roasted Chicken – all entrées are served with Chateau Potatoes & Thin Green Beans. Get your sweet fixe with one of the desserts including the warm banana bread, chocolate mousse or enjoy Denver Del’s Delight for an extra $5. Reservations are recommended (303) 796-0100.
- On Saturday, October 31st, head to Punch Bowl Social (65 Broadway http://punchbowlsocial.com/) dressed as your favorite dead celebrity. Celebrate the night with a DJ, dancing and specials starting at 9 pm and a costume contest at 11 pm. Prizes for Best PBS Themed Costume (dead celebs), Best Costume Overall, Best Female Costume and Best Couple/Group Costume. Capture the craziness of the holiday with the on-site complimentary photo booth. Plus, the beverage experts at Punch Bowl Social have created the perfect sharable signature Halloween cocktail, the Apple Bottom Punch, with Crown Royal Regal Apple Whisky, Cherry Heering, cinnamon tea, simple syrup, lemon juice and a shot of Angostura Bitters.
- Zengo (1610 Little Raven Street, Riverfront Park,Denver www.richardsandoval.com) will host a costume contest on Halloween – and the winner will win a helicopter ride in the ARTA Tequila Helicopter!! Guests need to snap a picture while dining with Zengo on Halloween night and upload on instagram, include @zengorsr & #ZengoHalloween! For complete rules, click here . The Sugar Skull Cocktail will also be served up.
- LoHi’s newest hotspot Postino WineCafé (2715 17th St. – www.postinowinecafe.com), just opened n the historic Denver Book Binding Company building, wants you to step away from the Pumpkin Spice Latte and instead don your favorite costume and enjoy a glass of wine on the house. All guests who stop in to Postino on All Hallow’s Eve in costume will receive a free wine by the glass – we suggest you order one of Postino’s famed bruschetta boards, settle in on the expansive patio with its sweeping views of downtown and enjoy your wine. Got kids? No problem – kids in costume will also get a sweet candy treat. And that’s no trick!
- At Blue Island Oyster Bar (2625 E. Second Avenue – www.blueislandoysterbar.com)the fun, lively, casual spot with the penchant for east-coast inspired seafood dishes and great drinks has put together the Bloody Fizz with gin, sugar, sparkling wine and blood orange juice. Got kids with you? Stop by during the Cherry Creek trick or treat from 12-4pm and they’ll ply your kids with candy while parents are treated to an oyster and Halloween Shot for parents.
- Governor’s Park restaurant and wine bar MAX’s Wine Dive (696 Sherman Street – http://www.maxswinedive.com/denver-sherman-st/menus/)combines a fun, funky, rock ‘n roll atmosphere with a casual, eclectic menu, and on Halloween Executive Chef Kevin Savoy pulls out the stops with a spooky and groovy wine pairing menu, featuring maple brined double thick pork chop, roasted & smashed sweet potatoes with homemade marshmallow, brown sugar, butter and pecans. Grilled asparagus and natural jus.
- Come for the views but stay for the inspired and fun drinks at ViewHouse (2015 Market Streetand 7101 S. Clinton Street,Centennial – www.viewhouse.com), including the just-for Halloween spine-chilling cocktail The Zombie, a spooky concoction of Bacardi superior, Bacardi gold, lemonade iced tea. A splash of fresh orange juice and helping of smooth grenadine finish this Halloween must-have.
Halloween is not just for kids – get ready for the ghoulish, the gruesome, and the gory during the three day celebration at ViewHouse (2015 Market Street and 7101 S. Clinton Street, Centennial – www.viewhouse.com). First, it’s Ghouls Night Out at Ballpark as the ladies start the weekend early. Bring a blanket and snuggle up outside on the Green while watching the final movie of the ViewHouse of Horror movie series, Annabelle. At Centennial, revelers can dance the night away with ghoul-friends, and at both locations stay late – because Ghouls Drink Free from 9 p.m. to midnight.
Awaken your inner Freddy Kruger for the Nightmare on Market Street on Friday, October 30. Put on your most creative and thought-provoking costume for the $1000 prize, and second places finishers receive $450 each. Prizes awarded at both locations of ViewHouse, so if you’re down south mosey on down to the Nightmare on Clinton Street. Your nightmares never looked so good.
Haunt in the ‘Mont (Longmont)
October 30th | 6:00 p.m. -9:00 p.m.
Haunt in the ‘Mont is an adult “business crawl” through Downtown Longmont. Come in your best costume for a costume contest!
Finally, on Saturday October 31, it’s the ultimate in Halloween-decorated spooky houses, ViewHouse style. Down south, revel in the ViewHouse of Horror with Funkiphino, DJ, dancing, and decorations to die for. Another legendary costume contest, with a $1000 prize for best costume and $450 second place winner rounds out the evening. Downtown, it’s the Sexy ViewHouse of Horror with another $1000 prize and of course, devilish DJs and dancing.