Parker Days Festival June 7-10O’Brien Park
Parker Road and Mainstreet
This year an additional stage has been added to include a DJ Dance party. The main stage sponsored by KYGO features:
- Phat Daddy
- Hazel Miller
- Chris Daniels and
- KYGO presents Gloriana.
- Full band schedule TBA
The secondary stage will include a street dance on Friday with Buckstein and Kory Brunson, a circus show on Saturday night followed by a DJ Dance party.
The Community Stage will feature over 100 young artists from around the Parker area and the fourth stage is a Radio Disney Kids Stage.
Parker Days Festival Hours
Thursday, June 7 (Family Night)
- 5:00pm – Carnival Open
- 10:00pm – Carnival Closes
Friday, June 8
- 5:00 pm – All Event Areas Open
- 6:00 pm – Main Stage Entertainment Starts
- 8:30 pm – Marketplace Closes
- 11:00pm – Main Stage Entertainment End
- Midnight – Carnival Closes
Saturday, June 9
- 9:00 am – Marketplace Opens
- 9:00 am – Food and Beverage Garden Opens & Expo Area Events Begins
- 9:30 am – Carnival Opens
- 10:00 am – Parker Days Parade
- Noon – Mainstage Entertainment Starts
- 8:00 pm – Marketplace Closes
- 11:00 pm – Main Stage Entertainment Ends
- 12:00 am – Beer Tent Closes/Carnival Closes
Sunday, June 10
- 9:00 am – Marketplace Opens
- 9:00 am – Food and Beverage Garden Opens & Expo Area Events Begin
- 10:00 am – Church Service on the Main Stage
- 11:00 am – Carnival Opens
- Noon – Main Stage Entertainment Starts
- 10:00 pm – Main Stage Entertainment Ends
- 7:00 pm – Marketplace Closes
- 10:00 pm – Beer Tent Closes
- 10:00 pm – Carnival Closes
Costs At The Parker Days Festival
The festival is free to attend. Spend as much time as you would like walking the streets, talking to the 200+ booth vendors, and listening to the 15+ bands on four stages, plus perusing all of the specialty events happening at the event.
Parker Days Carnival
One day carnival passes are $20 (available from April 15 until sold out – or June 7, whichever comes first) MEGA Pass, sold only prior to the festival (available from April 15 until sold out – or June 7, whichever comes first)
One day carnival pass on-site $25
Both single day and Mega passes can be purchased here
For more information see the main page on Best of Parker Parker Days Event Information here.
Inflatables - Inflatable rides are available on a pay-per-lay basis starting at $1 and going up from there. These rides will primarily be in O’Brien Park.
Food, Soda and Beer
Tickets are sold for $1 each in the Primary food vending location. The primary food booth is in O’Brien Park parking lot and the secondary food vending area is on Mainstreet and Pine Drive. The Secondary area food vendors will accept cash only. Tickets are non-refundable but can be used for food, beer, and soda.
Beer - It’s the law.. you have to be 21 to be served beer so BEFORE you get in line make sure you have gone to the ID booth first and gotten your wrist band. (aka… Don’t yell at the volunteers in the beer tent!)
Parking - Pay parking is available at either Pine Curve or in Parker Station parking lot. Fees collected at both lots benefit local non-profits and start at $5 for the day. More information is available on the parking page.
Vendor Wares - At the festival you will find great deals on all types of crafts, art, home goods, and more. Bring your wallet for all of these fun treats. (Booths are sold out)
There are other special activities going on throughout the weekend so you’ll have to be on your toes to catch it all
In the 2012 year at Parker Days there will be a ton of great entertainment to keep you coming back day after day.
- Slackline Competition
- Three Interactive Buskers Stations
- The Strongman Competition
- Car Show
- The Gerbil Wheel
- Ronald McDonald
- Friday night Street Dance
- Saturday Cirque du Soleil style show
- Saturday night DJ Street Dance