Colorado is enjoying another beautiful fall season and what better way to celebrate it than to take your family and head to the nearest fall festivals in the state with attractions including pumpkin patches, cornfield mazes, and haunted houses.
Fall Festivals, Pumpkin Patch, Corn Maze Halloween Holiday Fun
If you have any to add please do so in the comments below. Contact information is with each farm and confirmation by phone or email is strongly recommended.
Adams County Colorado Fall Fun
Crazed Corn Field Maze and Colorado Pumpkin Patch
ARAPAHOE COUNTY FALL FESTIVALS, CORN MAZE, PUMPKIN PATCH LIST
About the Corn Maze
We invite you to get lost at this year’s Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield’s 8-acre Corn Maze. The winding pathways will have a fruits-and-vegetables-theme this fall, designed to pay tribute to Denver Botanic Gardens’ Community Supporting Agriculture (CSA) program. Wind your way through acres of corn, view the design from two 15-foot tall illuminated bridges that overlook the giant Corn Maze, and watch the delight as younger children find their way through a special free McDonald’s Mini-Maze designed just for them. Hayrides and pony rides will be available for an additional cost. An array of food vendors will offer some of your favorite fall foods, including freshly squeezed lemonade, funnel cakes, hotdogs and kettle corn. New this year: The Haunted Maze!
- In an effort to be a bit more green, the Gardens is not printing maps of the Corn Maze to save paper. Here is a map of the Corn Maze.
For more information, please email us at [email protected].
- $10 Adults
- $8 Member, Student, Seniors (65+)
- $5 Child (ages 3-12)
- $4 Child Member
- Free for children 2 and under
Haunted Maze On Friday and Saturday nights in October, from dark until 11 p.m. you’ll be able to venture through our 2-acre haunted maze at Chatfield. This heart-pounding trek will feature terrifying live actors, amazing special effects and incredible monsters–an experience sure to send chills down your spine! This attraction is for teenagers and adults only. There will be no costumes allowed in the Haunted Maze. Dates and Hours: Friday and Saturday nights in October From dark until 11 p.m. Admission: $15 – Teenagers and adults only
BOULDER COUNTY PUMPKIN PATCH, CORNFIELD MAZE FALL FUN
- 1. Paint-A-Pumpkin - You get one pie-pumpkin to paint all you want! Do this one first and let it dry while you’re having fun on the other activities. Make sure to take it home!
- 2. Inflated Jumping Obstacle Course – As long as they can jump!
- 3. Corn Maze – As many times around they want.
- 4. Hay Bale Maze – Have fun getting lost and found a hundred times!
- 5. A baggie of feed for the cute and cuddly animals in the Petting Zoo. The Petting Zoo is not open during the week, only on weekends. But, you get to feed them by hand through the big wire fence! They will love you.
- 6. Depending on the weather, you’ll get to see the Honey Beeeeeezzz Observatory Hive in their wonderful new bee hive hut too!
BROOMFIELD COUNTY FALL FESTIVAL FUN
DELTA COUNTY COLORADO PUMPKIN PATCH, STRAW MAZE HALLOWEEN FUN
DENVER COUNTY HALLOWEEN FESTIVITIES
- Pumpkin Harvest Festival - Saturday, October 06 – Sunday, October 07 | 10:00 am–4:00pm
- Hay Bales & Tall Tales Saturdays September – December
DOUGLAS COUNTY PUMPKIN PATCH, HAY RIDE, CORN MAZE, FALL FESTIVAL LIST
- 2 & Under: Free
- 3-64 Yrs.: $10.00
- Seniors 65+: $7.00
- 8-15: 10% off
- 15+: 15% off
- Military: 20% off
- Boy Scout Troop 88 Haunted Corn Maze
- Reepers Hollow brought to you by House of Fear
There will be two seperate admissions or you can by a combo ticket for both.
- 1 Pumpkin of your Choice – Big or Small
- 1 Pony Ride for children under 65 lbs.
- Children over 65 lbs. will enjoy a craft instead of the pony ride
- 1 Barrel Train Ride (children only)
- Animal Barn
- 100 ft. Gorge Slide & Culvert Swing
- Tractor Tires
- Corn Troughs & Hay Pyramid
- Giant Jumpy Thing
- Hay Rides
- Duck Races
LARIMER COUNTY CORN MAZE, PUMPKIN PATCH, FALL FESTIVAL LIST
We offer group rates and discounts (prebooking available). Plan work parties, team building retreats, birthdays, fraternity/sorority social events, boy scouts, girl scouts, youth, church, company, campus, military events and/or school f eld trips. (Military/Senior Citizen discounts). We will be open during the entire week of Halloween (October 24 – October 31), from 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. and until midnight on Friday and Saturday, 10 p.m. Sunday and Monday (Halloween). Bring the kids out on Halloween day or night and we will be giving out candy and treats to anyone dressed up in a Halloween costume. Voted #1 for fun. We are Northern Colorado’s best place for family fun during the day and Fort Collins’ oldest and scariest haunted corn maze at night. 10th annual year of fear and fright!!! We boast a large 15 acre corn maze with scavenger hunts and prizes. Come out and enjoy our large pumpkin patch where families can experience the farm life of selecting their very own carving jacko- lanterns. Day time activities for all ages include: 15 acre corn maze, large pumpkin patch, acres to pick from, enormous pumpkin catapult (throws pumpkins up to 1,000 ft.), scavenger hunts with prizes, straw mini maze, pedal cars, barrel rides, inf atable jumping air attractions, air obstacle courses, miniature horses and petting zoo, pumpkin and corn chuckers, large playground, concessions, snacks, covered sitting/picnic and eating area, restrooms, easy and clean parking areas, winter squash and seasonal decorations available and other fun activities. At dusk the corn maze transforms into Fort Collins’, oldest and scariest haunted corn maze (10th annual). Get lost while being stalked, spooked and scared by our professional staff of haunters as you wander over 15 acres of fear and fright. Special effects in the maze after dark! Be Afraid-Be Very Very Afraid!!! Voted Fort Collins’ scariest corn maze 5 years running. We are located on the east side of Fort Collins off the Prospect exit (#268) and I-25. Directions: I-25 North to Fort Collins, exit Prospect Rd. (Exit # 268), east 1/2 mile to County Road 5 (first stop sign). Go South approximately 1/2 mile and look for signs on east side of the road. Visit our web site atwww.northerncoloradocornmaze. com for coupons and more information.
MESA COUNTY PUMPKIN PATCH CORN MAZE FALL FESTIVAL LIST
Go west on Hwy. 90 from Montrose to Dave Wood Rd., turn south to large stone and log. Entrance gate on right side of road. Pumpkin patch, hayrides, farm tour, u-pick. Public restrooms, picnic area.
MORGAN COUNTY CORN MAZE PUMPKIN PATCH
PUEBLO COUNTY CORN MAZE PUMPKIN PATCH
WELD COUNTY CORN MAZE PUMPKIN PATCH FALL FESTIVAL LIST
Firestone Fall Festival
- Friday, 5 p.m. – 10 p.m. (beginning September 30th)
- Saturday, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Sunday, 12 p.m. – 6 p.m. (no haunting)
- Closed Monday – Thursday
- Wednesday and Thursday, 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. (beginning October 12)
- Friday, 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Saturday, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Sunday, 12 p.m. – 6 p.m. (No haunting)
- Closed Monday and Tuesday
- Haunted Monday October 31
- Adults: Combo $13
- Kids 5 – 11: Combo $10
- Giant Pumpkin Patch and Fall Decorations: U-pick pumpkins sold by the pound, Corn stalks, gourds and Indian Corn