One week not to miss is June 30th through July 8th. Steamboat does Fourth of July right with a classic hometown celebration alongside unique events from the Parade downtown to the Nordic Jumping exhibition at Howelsen Hill to the historic Cattle Drive down Lincoln Avenue. Finishing out the week is the most colorful weekend in Steamboat, the 32nd Annual Hot Air Balloon Rodeo and 38th Annual Art in the Park.
June 2012 in Steamboat Springs CO
July 2012 in Steamboat Springs CO
- June 30-4 109th Annual Cowboys’ Roundup Days & Fourth of July Celebration
- 1 Mountain Madness Half Marathon, 10K
- 5 Ranch Rodeo
- 7 Steamboat Mad Mudder
- 7-8 Hot Air Balloon Rodeo & Art in the Park
- 21 Tour de Steamboat
- 20-22 Big Mountain Enduro
- 28 Steamboat Ride 4 Yellow
August 2012 in Steamboat Springs CO
- 2-5 Steamboat Wine Festival
- 11-12 Steamboat Stinger
- 15-19 Steamboat All Arts Festival, a four-day event highlighting local and nationally-renowned artists. Incorporating all aspects of the arts.
- 31-3 Steamboat Stage Race
September 2012 in Steamboat Springs CO
- 1-3 Labor Day Weekend Celebration, including Wild West Air Fest, Chili Cookoff, and PBR Bull Bash
- 14-15 Run, Rabbit, Run, Ultra Marathons
- 21-23 Steamboat OktoberWest
Come to Steamboat Springs and experience the Greatest Summer Getaway on Earth!