The Inverness Hotel a hidden treasure just South of Denver is launching a new series of events combining wine and song to delight all your senses and help raise money for the Colorado Children’s Chorale.
The hotels signature restaurant, Baca, will be the venue of choice for this Sip and Savor wine paired dinner series. Executive Chef Rodney Herwerth’s locally-sourced, summer dining menu is sure to please even the most developed palate. Mercer Estates Winery has partnered with Lukas Liquor to skillfully pair the perfect Washington state wine selections with each dinner course.
The Sip & Savor event is designed to combine the aims to elicit the perfect palate pleasing experience in a charming setting. Baca’s ambiance is conducive to intimate conversation or lively discourse and there are ample opportunities to make new acquaintances with fellow wine lovers.
Sip and Savor on July 21, 2010
$55/ per person non-inclusive of tax and gratuity, with 10 percent of proceeds being donated to the Colorado Childrens Chorale.
Reception 6:30 p.m.
Dinner 7:00 p.m.
Seating is limited so make your reservations early.
Attendees receive a free WinePort passport entitling them to discounts, perks and free dinners.
Sip and Savor menu and accompanying wine.
- Chef’s Selection of Artesinal Cheeses and Hand Passed Hors D’ Oeuvres ~ Pinot Grigio ~
- Duet of Soft Shell Crab and Petite Jonas Crab Cake with Black Garlic Aioli, Chervil Orange Syrup and Micro Peppercress ~ Chardonnay ~
- White Truffle Mache with a Grilled Summer Vegetable Bundle, Warm Lamb Strudel and Huckleberry Gastrique ~ Merlot ~
- Roasted Root Vegetable and Colorado Bison Pot Pie with Oven Dried Local Tomato and Warm Wild Mushroom Salad ~ Cabernet Sauvignon ~
- Sable Britton with Apple Confit and Nutted Butter Foi Gras Ice Cream ~ Riesling
Not only will you be indulging yourself with this sumptuous culinary evening, you’ll also be helping to support the nationally known group of talented youngsters of the Colorado Childrens Chorale.
Self-described as a “locally grown and globally loved group of 400 youngsters, ages 7-14, which are supported by professionals focused on guiding them to be their best. These talented youths come from all backgrounds and work long and hard learning choreography, voice, lyrics and stage presence to put on blockbuster performances here and abroad. The Chorale backs up legendary entertainers and serves as chorus in a number of operas, as well as staging its own revues.
To learn more about the Sip & Savor series or to make a reservation, please call 877-857-5680 or visit The Inverness Hotel.