The 2012 Castle Rock WineFest in it’s ninth year will again include wine seminars & wine and food demonstrations, artisans/lifestyle vendors, entertainment and participating vendors offering delicious cuisine.
You may also purchase bottles and cases of wines from your favorite wineries. Come prepared to stroll, taste and enjoy a in Historic Castle Rock.
Grand Wine Tasting in Castle Rock
Venue: The Grange at The Meadows at Historic Castle Rock
Event Date: July 21, 2012
Time: 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Location: The Grange at The Meadows at Historic Castle Rock™
3692 Meadows Boulevard, Castle Rock, CO 80109
Cost: $27.00 in advance; $37.00 beginning on July 19, 2012
$17.00 designated driver tickets
Valet Parking will be available on a limited basis to General Admission ticket holders for $10.00. Space is limited.
There is no food pairing offered but there are several options for food on premises. Our favorite last year was the wood fired pizza. It paired nicely with the wine.
Wine Festival Food and Wine Demonstrations
- 1:00 p.m. MouCo Cheese
Sample a variety of cheeses blended with variations of wine for your culinary delight and palatable pleasure
- 2:00 p.m. Water 2 Wine DTC
“How to Tell if you will enjoy the bottle of wine you just ordered”… Are you nervous maybe even intimidated around a wine list? Ever order a “bad” bottle of wine? Save time, money and embarrassment with a very easy tasting demonstration by Greenwood Village’s owner, Marcus Tipton. Taste up to six wines (two whites and four reds) during your tasting. All wine will be available for purchase. If you attend the training the wine purchases will be available at a discounted rate.
- 3:00 Odette Sprenger
Experience French Salads: Beet & Walnut w/ tarragon dressing and lentil, yellow & red pepper (with different oils and vinegars to relish in the differences)
- 4:00 p.m. “TBA”
Children 17 & under are admitted FREE with a Paying Adult. No pets, glass, outside food or beverages allowed. Please bring photo identification.
Participating Wineries for the Castle Rock Wine Fest include:
- Allis Ranch Winery – Sedalia Colorado
- Aspen Peak Cellars – Conifer Colorado
- Avanti Winery – Littleton, Colorado
- Colorado Cellars – Palisade Colorado
- Cottonwood Cellars – Olathe Colorado
- Creekside Cellars – Evergreen Colorado
- DeBeque Canyon – Grand Junction Colorado
- Desert Moon Vineyards – Grand Mesa Colorado
- Garfield Estates Winery – Palisade Colorado
- Garrett Estate Cellars – Olathe Colorado
- Kingman Estates Winery – Grand Valley Colorado
- Leroux Creek Vineyards – Hotchkiss Colorado
- Maison la Belle Vie – Palisade Colorado
- Mesa Park Vineyards – Palisade Colorado (Make sure to stop by this booth and talk with Brooke. Mesa Park has some of the best big fat reds we’ve found in Colorado.)
- Mountain View Winery – Palisade Colorado
- Meadery of the Rockies – Palisade Colorado
- Redstone Meadery – Boulder Colorado
- Rocky Spring Winery – Hartsel Colorado
- Spero Winery – Denver Colorado
- Ten Bears Winery – LaPorte Colorado
- Two Rivers Winery – Grand Junction Colorado
- Water 2 Wine – Greenwood Village Colorado
- Whitewater Hill Vineyards – Grand Junction
WineFest is held outdoors on the grounds of The Grange in The Meadows at Historic Castle Rock™ a perfect setting for the festival. The Grange serves as a multipurpose cultural arts venue offering a balance between culture, arts and seasonal recreational amenities.
The Best Western in Castle Rock is offering Castle Rock Winefest special pricing:
Ask for the “WineFest” Special rate of $95.99 (Double Queen or Business Suite – includes breakfast buffet – 40 inch flat screen tv – hotel completely renovated)
Visit Website: http://www.bestwesterncastlerock.com/
Phone No: 303-814-8800